Truckersinsider.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
By using and visiting Truckers Insider.com, you agree to know the following:
1. We do affiliate marketing and link to products that are offered by 3rd-party vendors for a commission when you make a purchase. We may or may not receive compensation when you make a purchase from a 3rd-party vendor. We are not responsible for any issues with your transaction through a 3rd-party vendor. Some of the Affiliate companies we work with include Amazon, Commission Junction and Rakuten and other leaders in the industry.
2. The only information we will ever ask for is your email when you sign-up to our email newsletter. We never collect or store any other personal information.
3. We use Google Analytics with all advertising features enabled. We may collect data via Google Advertising cookies that can be used for Remarketing.
4. We may run paid advertisements on channels like Google Display Ads, Google Search Ads, Bing Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads, Push ads, Native ads and Remarketing with services such as Google Ads or AdRoll. We may upload our email list to networks like Google, Facebook and Twitter to run advertisements to our subscribers.
5. We do not ever run advertisements or gear content towards individuals 13 and under. Our website is created for users 18 and older.
6. We never process transactions or store any financial information.
7. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You Should Assume:
Any click on truckersinsider.com that leads to an external source could be an Affiliate link and we may or may not receive compensation from the sale.
Compliance Content Disclaimer
Truckers Insider is offered and intended as a news, information and opinion website for USDOT, FMCSA and other federal and state laws to assist the user in compliance with those laws as they may or may not pertain to their employment and/or business.
Truckers Insider absolutely DOES NOT intend any of the content of this website to be construed in any way as legal advice or avocation of any specific safety plan. If you have legal problems with any federal, state, county or city jurisdictions you should seek licensed professional legal help. Truckers Insider is not affiliated with any attorney’s offices and is not operated by attorneys. Use of the information contained on this website is advisory in nature.
Users of this website are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making compliance decisions and all information, products, services that have been provided should be independently verified by your own qualified attorney, legal/safety professional. By reading this website, you agree that Truckers Insider and its owner(s) are not responsible for the success or failure relating to any information presented in this website and/or email. If you are unsure that this information is right for your circumstances or your situation, please consult a lawyer or qualified transportation safety professional. If you have questions you can reach us through the contact page.